Additional or different terms and/or conditions may apply to your use of the Site or to a service or product offered via the Site (in each such instance, and collectively “Additional Terms”). If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, and any applicable Additional Terms, do not use the Site.
These Terms are subject to change without notice. When such a change is made, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the updated Terms.
Your Use of the Site
The Site may contain (a) materials and other items relating to Soul of Halloween Official and its services including layout, information, databases, articles, posts, text, data, files, images, scripts, designs, graphics, instructions, illustrations, photographs, sounds, pictures, videos, advertising copy, URLs, technology, software, interactive features, and the “look and feel” of the Site such as the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the Site; (b) trademarks, logos, trade names, trade dress, service marks, and trade identities of various parties and (c) other forms of intellectual property (all of the foregoing, collectively “Content”). All right, title, and interest in and to the Content available via the Site is the property of Soul of Halloween Official, our licensors, or certain other third parties, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property and unfair competition rights and laws to the fullest extent possible.
b. Limited License.
Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms, Soul of Halloween grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to download, display, view, use, or play the Content on a personal device, and retain one copy of the Content as it is displayed to you for your personal, non-commercial use only. The foregoing limited license does not give you any ownership of, or any other intellectual property interest in, any Content, which may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason, in Soul of Halloween Official sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability. Your unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
c. Reservation of All Rights.
All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Soul of Halloween and its licensors and other third parties. No right or license may be construed, under any legal theory, by implication, estoppel, industry custom, or otherwise. Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site for any purpose is prohibited.
d. Site Content Accuracy.
Soul of Halloween Official will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on the Site, but there may be occasions when information on the Site contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability, and other matters. Soul of Halloween Official reserves the right to correct any errors and to update Site information at any time.
g. Availability of Site and Content.
Soul of Halloween Official may immediately suspend or terminate the availability of the Site and Content (and any elements and features related thereto), in whole or in part, for any reason, in Soul of Halloween Officials sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability.
h.Creating and Accessing an Account on the Site.
When you register for an account on the Site, and each time you log in to the Site thereafter, you agree:
- You will provide and keep accurate, current, and complete information about yourself;
- You will not use a username (or email address) that is: already being used by someone else, may impersonate another person, belongs to another person, violates the intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or is offensive;
- You are solely responsible for all activities associated with your account or carried out by a user of your account, whether or not you authorized the activity;
- You will abide by the use restrictions set out in these Terms;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Site access credentials and you will not share your credentials with any third party;
- You will immediately notify us if your credentials are compromised or of any unauthorized use of your account, but accept that we are not responsible for thereafter stopping or preventing unauthorized use;
- You will not sell, transfer, or assign your account or any account privileges; and
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage to you or any third party arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
If you are under the age of eighteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user. We may reject the use of any password, username, or email address for any other reason in our sole discretion. If any information that you provide, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information that you provide, is false, inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, or violates these Terms, any applicable Additional Terms, or any applicable law, then we may suspend or terminate your account. We also reserve the right, as permitted by applicable law, to terminate your account or suspend or otherwise deny your access to the Site or its benefits in our sole discretion, for any reason, and without advance notice or liability.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Modifications To The Service And Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Restrictions and Prohibited Uses
You agree that, except as otherwise authorized, you will not:
- Use the Site for any commercial or political purpose (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, soliciting funds, collecting product prices, or selling products).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with the Site that: harm, or attempt to harm, any individuals or entities; are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, violent, threatening, harassing, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, abusive; violate any right of any third party; or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, or are otherwise objectionable to Soul of Halloween Official
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, hidden text, or algorithms of the Site by any means whatsoever or modify any software (in either object code or source code) or other products, services, or processes accessible through any portion of the Site.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Site or the proper operation of the Site, or otherwise causes harm to the Site, Soul of Halloween Official, or other users of the Site.
- Interfere with or circumvent any security feature (including any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure) or any other feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Site or the Content.
- Harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information about other users of the Site, without the express consent of such users).
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Site.
- Use the Site to transmit information that is in any way false, fraudulent, or misleading.
- Monitor, gather, copy, or distribute the Content (except as may be a result of standard search engine activity or use of a standard browser) on the Site by using any robot, rover, “bot”, spider, scraper, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool, or any other automatic device, utility, or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any such Content (including any images, text, or page layout).
- Remove any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in such Content;
- Copy, modify, reproduce, archive, sell, lease, rent, exchange, create derivative works from, publish by hard copy or electronic means, publicly perform, display, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, retransmit, circulate or transfer to any third party or on any third-party application or website, or otherwise use or exploit the Content in any way for any purpose except as specifically permitted by these Terms or with the prior written consent of Soul of Halloween Official.
- Insert any code or product to manipulate the Content in any way that adversely affects the Site.
- Otherwise Violate These Terms.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to create hyperlinks to the Site, so long as: (a) the links only incorporate text, and do not use any Trademarks; (b) the links and the content on your website do not suggest any affiliation with Soul of Halloween Official or cause any other confusion; and (c) the links and the content on your website do not portray Soul of Halloween Official or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter, and do not contain content that is unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party or are otherwise objectionable to Soul of Halloween Official. Soul of Halloween Official reserves the right to suspend or prohibit linking to the Site for any reason, in its sole discretion, without advance notice or any liability of any kind to you or any third party.
Soul of Halloween Official in its sole discretion and without advance notice, may immediately suspend or terminate the availability of the Site and/or Content (and any elements or features of the same), in whole or in part, for any reason and without liability.
- Rights of Others. In using the Site, you must respect the intellectual property and other rights of Soul of Halloween Official and others. Your unauthorized use of Content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
- Your Interactions with Other Users; Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Site, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment in your interactions with others (e.g., when you submit any personal or other information) and in all of your other online activities. If you send any message related to us to your friends, using a tool we provide on the Site or otherwise, you will only do so to the extent you have permission from them to send communications of such nature and you will comply with all applicable laws related to such communications, including without limitation disclosing any incentives or consideration you may be receiving from us related thereto.
CONTENT YOU SUBMIT AND COMMUNITY USAGE RULES
- User-Generated Content. Soul of Halloween Official may now, or in the future, offer users of the Site the opportunity to create, build, post, upload, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise make available on or submit through the Site messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, responses, sounds, music, videos, information, content, ratings, reviews, data, questions, suggestions, personally identifiable information, or other information or materials and the ideas contained therein (collectively “User-Generated Content” or “UGC”).
- Non-Confidentiality of Your User-Generated Content. Except as otherwise described in any applicable Additional Terms, you agree that (a) your UGC will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by us – regardless of whether you mark them “confidential,” “proprietary,” or the like – and will not be returned, and (b) to the maximum extent not prohibited by applicable law, Soul of Halloween Official does not assume any obligation of any kind to you or any third party with respect to your UGC. Upon request, you will provide documentation necessary to authenticate rights to such content and verify you're compliance with these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms.
- In your communications with Soul of Halloween Official, please keep in mind we may seek any ideas or materials for products or services, or even suggested improvements to products or services, including, without limitation, ideas, concepts, inventions, or designs for music, websites, apps, books, scripts, screenplays, motion pictures, television shows, theatrical productions, software, or otherwise (collectively, “Solicited Ideas and Materials”).
Accuracy Of Billing And Account Information
We may reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Soul of Halloween Official, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Soul of Halloween Official and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.